- Rates quoted are per night and based on 1 or 2 person occupancy and subject to state sales tax. We do not add a resort tax or maintenance fee.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Additional guests: $15.00 per person/per night (including children 2 years and older).
- A cancellation fee of $45.00 is charged for all cancellations made at least 30 days in advance of the reservations first night stay.
- Any cancellations made within the 30 days of the reservations first night stay—–we will try to rent your reserved days but it is your responsibility to pay for any days we cannot rent. A minimum $45.00 cancellation fee will be charged if we can rent all the days. A $60.00 cleaning fee will also be charged if more than one reservation is needed to fill the reserved days.
- 1 night stay—–we will try to accommodate a 1-night stay if an open date appears between reservations.
- 2-night minimum stay—–is required unless we have an open date between reservations (except July requires a 3-night minimum stay on weekends). A 2-night minimum stay could be Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday. Weekend rates would apply to both days of this reservation.
- 3-night minimum stay——–on weekends is required for all summer months and Holiday/Special Event weekends unless we have an open date between reservations. Weekend rates would apply to all 3 days of this reservation.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Cabins are reserved for registered guests only.
- If you are considering having visitors at the cabin, they must be pre-approved by management. Our priority is the peacefulness and tranquility of our resort for all of our registered guests.
- No pets are allowed @ the resort unless registered.
- There are very few resorts that will still accept pets. We have accepted pets @ our resort since my Grandparents built the resort over 85 years ago. We try to keep our cabins immaculate and they have to be for all of our guests. Each year it has taken us more and more hours to clean our cabins which have been occupied with a pet. If we are going to continue to accept pets, we need more cooperation and responsibility from our pet owners.
- A limited number of pets will be allowed @ the resort @ the same time.
- Cabins #1, #5, #6 and #9 may be pet friendly cabins.
- Pets: $15.00 per pet, per night charge.
- Pets must be registered @ the time of registration.
- Pets must stay off furniture and bedding in the cabin.
- Pets must be in a kennel if you are gone from the cabin.
- Pets cannot go into another cabin.
- Pet owners are responsible to pick up after their pets.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any damage or extra cleaning needed to clean the cabin.
Check In & Out
- Check-In——any time after 4:00 p.m. Map will be on the office door. Go to the cabin and the key will be on the kitchen table. Enjoy yourself. We will settle the bill before you depart. We will see you during your stay but we live in the white house @ the resort if you need anything.
- Check Out—-by 10:00 a.m.
- Available upon request for that special person or occasion.
- Stay 7 days—pay for 6 days.