Two Harbors Cabins on Lake Superior
- Two Harbors has an eye-popping collection of restaurants and places to dine that will fulfill your dreams and craving. With particular and customary collections of dishes and homemade famous and delicious pies, Two Harbors offers meals and sweet dishes that will have you coming back again and again. Fresh valleys, incredible greenery, and great lakes are attracting you to visit this beautiful place over and over.
- If you’re looking for a destination where you can relax and pleasure life with natural and man-made beauty, you can choose the beautiful city of Two Harbors. There are many resorts offering package of magnificent structure, architecture and breathtaking scenery, art and nature in perfect vision. But Island View Resort is the best of all.
- In Island View Resort cabins are designed in a beautiful way with so many ultimate features. Each of our comfortable and homey cabins have their individual charm. We are strategically located near Knife River and Lake Superior so that you will not have to worry about your children or pets wandering into dangerous areas.
- Nearby Lakes are full of beach rocks that are free of harmful sand that could be harmful to pets which will give you a peace of mind during your stay.
- If you want more information and advice for an inspirational and memorable visit to Island View Resort, you can contact us directly. We are always happy to hear your questions, comments and concerns. We especially like to hear reviews from previous guests. Our main goal is to provide you a pleasant and wonderful stay with us. Thousands of visitors love to visit Island View Resort and spend their valuable time with us and they visit back again and again because of our affordable price and superior services.
- Give us a chance to serve you with our world class services. We are waiting for you at Island View Resort in Knife River, MN, overlooking Lake Superior.
Two Harbors MN Hotels
Click on Cabins below for Detailed Info
- Rates are based on 1 or 2 people.
- $15 per person / per night (including children 2 years and older).
- $15 per pet / per night.
Cabin 1: $109 – $144
Cabin 2: $109 – $144
Cabin 3: $109 – $144
Cabin 4: $114 – $149
Cabin 5: $99 – $109
Cabin 6: $124 – $159
Cabin 7: $129 – $164
Cabin 8: $124 – $159
Cabin 9: $124 – $159
Cabin 10: $129 – $164
Cabin 11:Handicap Accessible & Air Conditioning $149 – $184