Duluth Cabins on Lake Superior
Close your eyes, think of Duluth… what’s the first thing that pops into your mind? I’ll bet it’s the Arial Lift Bridge! One of the most breath-taking places to live or places to visit in the entire world. You could spend you’re a full week here and you will find many new places and things to explore.
- Are you searching for the location where you can spend your weekend the calm and relaxing way? Then Island View Resorts will be the place for you. One of the most secure places you can spend your entire day stress-free.
- All the cabins in Island View Resort have unique appearance and surroundings. Cabins #1, #3, #5, #6, #7 and #9 provide special features like allowing pets to stay. There are very few number of resort which will accept pets. We at Island View Resort have been accepting pets since our Grandparents built the resort more than 85 years ago.
- Island View Resort is concerned about providing the best services for all the visitors. Amazing environment and atmosphere of resort are perfect and safe for your enjoyment. Many people visit here again and again and spend a lot of time. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly. We are here to listen your questions, comments and suggestions.
- Here we are offering best level of security for your kids and pets. You have no need to worry about being too close to the water and large rocks as we are strategically located a safe distance away from the shore.
- Arrive on Sunday and depart on Friday. If you pay for 4 nights, we’ll give you Thursday free (excludes peak season — mid-May thru mid-November).
- Enjoy your whole trip with incredibly exciting and fun activities at Island View Resort. We are here waiting for you at Knife River, MN and overlook Lake Superior.
Cabins in Duluth MN
Click on Cabins below for Detailed Info
- Rates are based on 1 or 2 people.
- $15 per person / per night (including children 2 years and older).
- $15 per pet / per night.
Cabin 1: $109 – $144
Cabin 2: $109 – $144
Cabin 3: $109 – $144
Cabin 4: $114 – $149
Cabin 5: $99 – $109
Cabin 6: $124 – $159
Cabin 7: $129 – $164
Cabin 8: $124 – $159
Cabin 9: $124 – $159
Cabin 10: $129 – $164
Cabin 11:Handicap Accessible & Air Conditioning $149 – $184
- Pets accepted in some cabins. A limited number of pets allowed on the resort at same time.
- Pets must be registered at time of reservation.
- Owners are responsible to pick up after pets and pets must stay off furniture and beds in cabins. Pets must not be unattended in cabins.
- Pet owners will be held responsible for any damage or extra cleaning you or your pet causes during your stay.